Noble Pig Salt and Vinegar Potatoes with Rosemary

The Noble Pig blog is my new favorite place to find recipes!  I tried two of them today.  I'll get to the banana bread with blueberries but this blog entry is about one of my new favorite side dishes, Salt and Vinegar Potatoes with Rosemary.

Dave loves potatoes.  He grew up on a meat and potatoes diet and I don't think he's met a potato he doesn't like.  I love salt and vinegar potato chips.  We both love the hint of lime chips (I can't buy them, the bag doesn't last!) so when I saw this recipe I just had to try it.

Like with the pork I tried from Noble Pig a couple of nights ago, this recipe is simple, boil the potatoes, put them on a greased pan, squish them, brush with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and stick them in the oven.  When they come out drizzle them with vinegar and add some rosemary.  That's it!




I switched it up just a bit by using a Persian lime infused EVOO from my favorite purveyor of olive oils, The Olive Grove Olive Oil Company in Mendota Heights, MN.


These were delicious!  I will definitely be making these again.  I loved the creamy interior of the potato with the crunchy exterior.  The lime EVOO with the salt and vinegar was delicious.  I don't think it needed the rosemary!  I think these would be great with Olive Grove's chipotle oil too!


So good.  So easy!  Thank you Noble Pig!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Pita Bread

Jalapenos have come in at Farmer's Market which has me thinking of all recipes jalapeno.  I'll probably can some too, but that will ...

Popular Posts